WSHH-FM-RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
PITTSBURGH CHRISTMAS CASH 2014 CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited. WSHH-FM, also known as WISH 99.7 (the station) is airing a call-in contest called WISH 99.7 Christmas Cash between December 22, 2014 and January 9, 2015. Listeners to the station will be instructed over the air when to call in to win $100 cash. One weekly Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 cash. The Grand Prize winner will be selected from that weekâ€™s daily winners. The Grand Prize winner will be announced each Friday during the contest during the 5 p.m. hour on WISH 99.7. The station is not responsible for any telephone malfunctions or problems affecting a contestant\'s attempts to call the station within the required time. The WISH 99.7 Christmas Cash Contest is open to all station listeners who are U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation and its stations, employees of all other Pittsburgh market media companies including radio stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Listeners are eligible to win WISH 99.7 Christmas Cash only once during the run of the contest. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest. You may not participate in the WISH 99.7 Christmas Cash contest if you have won any other WISH 99.7 contest in the past 30 days. Winners may pick up their prize at the studios of WISH 99.7 at 900 Parish Street - Green Tree - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania â€“ 15220 no earlier than two (2) weeks to the day following their win. Any prize not claimed within 90 days of that pick-up date will be forfeited by the winner. Winners must have a valid, legal form of identification with them at the time the prize is claimed, and must be able to prove their identity. The station will not offer substitute prizes. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or the equivalent) for any prize valued at $600 or more. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value. The station is not responsible for any errors in the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. All decisions by are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by station management. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant\'s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, at WSHH-FM - Renda Broadcasting Corporation - 900 Parish Street - 3rd Floor - Pittsburgh, PA - 15220. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address). Chris Shovlin Director of Marketing and Promotion WSHH/WJAS/WMNY Renda Broadcasting Corporation 900 Parish Street - 3rd Floor Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220 (412) 875-9500 extension 244 (412) 875-9570 FAX Cshovlin@wshh.com
2014 DREAM KITCHEN, BATH & MORE CONTEST
PITTSBURGH HOME & GARDEN SHOW
RULES EFFECTIVE: MARCH 1, 2014
WISH 99.7 (WSHH-FM) is conducting a sweepstakes called "THE WISH 99.7 Dream Kitchen, Bath & More Giveaway" in conjunction with Clark Renovations. The sweepstakes will be held from March 7 - 16, 2014.
The description of the Grand Prize in the WISH 99.7 Dream Kitchen, Bath, and More Giveaway is listed below. Some of the prizes may be displayed at the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show, at the David L.LawrenceConvention CenterinPittsburghduring the contest period. The Grand Prize winner will be selected and announced on WISH 99.7 on Thursday March 20, 2014 on the WISH 99.7 Morning Show after all entries have been collected. Chance of winning is based on the number of entries received.
To enter, individuals may visit the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show to register by filling out entries and depositing them in contest box at the WISH 99.7 – Clark Renovations Dream Kitchen, Bath and More Giveaway display. Individuals may enter once per day per visit to the Home & Garden Show and/or once using the registration form on WISH 99.7’s web site at www.wshh.com. Additionally, individuals may enter by sending a postcard containing their name, address, daytime telephone number, and date of birth to: WISH 99.7 Dream Kitchen, Bath and More Giveaway - 900 Parish Street - Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
There is no purchase necessary. Employees of WISH 99.7, Renda Broadcasting, Clark Renovations, and any and all sponsors participating in the promotion and their immediate relatives are not eligible to enter. Once the winner has been determined qualified, the decision of WISH 99.7, will be final.
WISH 99.7 and any and all sponsors participating in the sweepstakes promotion are not responsible for any electronic or mechanical failure or omission, lost or unreadable entries, or any other cause that would eliminate one from participation in this sweepstakes.
All entries submitted become the property of WISH 99.7, which reserves the right to use any and all such material in any fashion present or future. Individuals entering will automatically be registered as members of the WISH 99.7 Loyal Listener Club and begin receiving mail and e-mail announcing other station contests, sweepstakes, and event happenings.
The sweepstakes will be promoted on WISH 99.7, on the WISH 99.7 web site at www.wshh.com, and on signage at the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show.
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A certificate redeemable for up to $15,000 in kitchen cabinets and design work performed by Clark Renovations. (Clark Renovations will contact the winner and arrange an in-home meeting)
- A certificate redeemable for up to $1,000 in products Don’s Appliances and Hillmon Appliance Distributors.
- A certificate redeemable for up to $250 in products from Ultimate Granite.
- A Kohler “Moxie” Shower Head valued at $199.
- A prize pack valued at $250 from Isaly’s that includes an apron, t-shirt, barbecue sauces, and a $225 Giant Eagle Gift Card.
- A year’s supply of ice cream (in the form of 52 certificates; each for a 1.5 quart container) from Turkey Hill Dairy valued at $311.48
- A gift basket valued at $250 that includes a $100 Fruit Company gift certificate and austom-made cheese board with utensils a hot/cold mug, water bottle, and “little pear buddies”.
- A $250 Giant Eagle gift card.
TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGE VALUE: $17,510.48
The Grand Prize winner may elect to perform the installation of the sweepstakes prizes, or contract with Clark Renovations or another installer for installation at a cost to be determined between the Grand Prize winner and the installer. Delivery of the kitchen cabinetry and countertop must be arranged by the Grand Prize winner in conjunction with Clark Renovations representatives.
The Grand Prize is not transferable, and must be accepted as-is. The Grand Prize winner must be the primary owner of the property where the installation is to take place.
If the Grand Prize winner elects to acquire product in addition to those prizes, the Grand Prize winner is responsible for payment of the amount over the value of the Grand Prize package listed above.
The sponsors are not responsible for any difference or balance. No change will be given on unused merchandise. The prizes may not be redeemed for cash or other products.
The Grand Prize winner will have thirty (30) days following the official Grand Prize winner's announcement on WISH 99.7 to arrange to claim the prizes by signing a Major Contest Winners Form. The Grand Prize winner must visit WISH 99.7 Studios at900 Parish Street-Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania15220to claim the prizes and sign the form, and must have a valid, photo identification for verification. The prizes must be redeemed and the winner must accept delivery by July 31, 2014. If the winner does not adhere to the rules of the contest, the prize package may be forfeited.
The Grand Prize winner is subject to any and all local, state, and federal taxes and additional conditions, which may arise by reason of the receipt, acceptance, or use of the prizes.
The total value of the Grand Prize package is $17,510.48.
The Grand Prize winner must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration in the "WISH 99.7 Dream Kitchen Giveaway".
This sweepstakes is VOID if the Grand Prize winner resides in a jurisdiction which prohibits promotions of this kind.
WISH 99.7, Clark Renovations, and any and all of the sponsors of this sweepstakes disclaim all responsibility and liability for all property loss, property damage, bodily injury and death resulting, directly or indirectly, from any contest prize. Prize winners are responsible for their own actions and agree to hold WISH 99.7, Clark Renovations, and any and all sponsors participating in this sweepstakes and their agents, harmless from any liability in connection with the prizes.
The Grand Prize winner agrees to permit WISH 99.7, Clark Renovations, and the other sponsors in this sweepstakes, the use of the Grand Prize winner's name, voice, and/or likeness on the air and in any publicity information pertaining to this sweepstakes without compensation.
Any violation of the official rules including, but not limited to falsification of identity or information supplied to WISH 99.7 and its sponsors, will constitute immediate disqualification and no prize will be awarded.
The decision of the contest officials at WISH 99.7 is final.
Questions or comments regarding the official rules and this sweepstakes may be directed to the Marketing & Promotions Department at WISH 99.7 - WSHH-FM -900 Parish Street-Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania15220. A copy of the official rules will be filed in the WISH 99.7 Promotions Department. Copies of the official rules are available upon request during normal station business hours. Questions or comments may be directed to Chris Shovlin, Director of Marketing and Promotions, WISH 99.7,900 Parish Street,Pittsburgh,PA15220, (412) 875-9500.
WSHH-FM - RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION - PITTSBURGH
“SLOTS O FUN” GAME – OFFICIAL RULES
1. WISH 99.7 (WSHH-FM) is conducting a contest called the Slots O Fun Game between March 1, 2013 and April 30, 2014.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to play the SLOTS O FUN Game.
3. No purchase necessary to enter to win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
4. All federal, state, and local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the additional restrictions herein, the WISH 99.7 – SLOTS O FUN GAME (contest) is open only to persons at least 18 years of age. Employees of WISH 99.7 – WSHH-FM, any Renda Broadcasting Corporation station or subsidiary, Turkey Hill Dairy, Kuhn’s Market, The Mall at Robinson, The Shops at Station Square, Carmike Cinemas, Isaly’s, Tampa Bay & Company, and any other participating sponsors including those hosting a contest-related appearance or event, or of any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family members of, and any persons with whom they reside, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this contest, “immediate family members” include spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. No person will be permitted to participate in the contest on another person’s behalf. Any person who misrepresents his or her identity or uses a false name or form or identification will be immediately disqualified and will forfeit all interest in contest prizes. Maximum one (1) cash prize per person and per household. For purposes of this contest, a “household” includes all individuals who live in the same domicile as a contest winner.
6. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the contest, listeners must visit the locations where the SLOTS O FUN GAME is to appear, during the scheduled and announced time of those appearances. Each qualified contestant will be permitted up to three (3) successive opportunities (or “three wishes) to either pull the machine handle or press the button to activate the machine at each appearance. If WISH 99.7 makes more than one appearance on the same day, qualified contestants will be permitted three additional successive attempts per appearance location. Once a contestant wins a prize at one location, they are not permitted any further attempts at that location on that day.
7. EXCEPTIONS: WISH 99.7 and its sponsors will not be responsible for any mechanical error, loss of service, changes in times and dates of appearances, or any other circumstance that may hinder a contestant from participating in the contest. WSHH-FM has the right to alter the rules of the contest at its discretion. The ruling of the WSHH-FM Marketing and Promotions Department officials/judges is binding and final.
8. PRIZES: The top contest prize is $997. Other prizes include gift certificates and merchandise from our participating sponsors. Additionally, the game may provide participating players with a registration blank that they may complete so as to enter into a drawing for a vacation trip for two provided by Tampa Bay & Company. The winner of the trip package will be announced after the term of the game has expired. Additional prizes may be added, subtracted, and/or changed based on their availability. If for some reason the supply of prizes is depleted, WSHH-FM reserves the right to substitute or even subtract prizes from the game. Except for the Grand Prize and the trip package, no minimum value per prize is expressed, implied, or guaranteed. The odds of winning are based on the number of prizes available and machine spins set electronically by SCA Promotions – Dallas, Texas – and vary depending on the conditions set forth in the contest agreement between SCA and WSHH-FM. The winning Grand Prize combination is three "wishes", or WISH 99.7 logo symbols. The contest to win the grand prize ends immediately after the winning combination occurs for a third time during the contest period. Subsequent Grand Prizes will not be awarded even if the contestant lands on three WISH 99.7 logos on the game wheels. A person getting a fourth, or subsequent “three wishes” combination will be awarded their choice of one of the remaining available prizes in the contest. The contest to win the Grand Prize will also end when the Jackpot machine reaches its 12,500th spin attempt, or on April 30, 2014 whichever occurs first. All winners are subject to an official verification process as prescribed by SCA Promotions, Incorporated and the Contingent Prize Contract it holds with WISH 99.7.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The machine will, immediately following each spin, notify the contestant of a win. Each successful spin results in the machine providing a printed notification detailing the result and/or identifying the prize. If no notification is provided, no prize will be awarded. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No prize substitutions will be allowed. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes on prizes. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 in value must visit WSHH-FM studios at 900 Parish Street - 3rd Floor - Green Tree – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 15220 during regular business hours to complete an IRS 1099 form. Prizes that are forfeited or not claimed by winners for any reason in accordance with these official rules will no be awarded and will remain the property of WSHH-FM and/or its sponsors. Except where prohibited, participation in this contest constitutes each contestant’s consent to the publication of his/her name, voice, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, with limitation or further compensation.
10. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: By participating in this contest, the contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of WSHH-FM, and its contest supervisors and any judges selected by WSHH-FM, which shall be final in all respects. WSHH-FM reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this contest as solely determined by WSHH-FM. In the event that the fairness, security or proper administration of the contest is compromised by tampering, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond the reasonable control of WSHH-FM, then WSHH-FM may suspend, modify or terminate the contest. WSHH-FM reserves the right to modify these Official Rules at any time and WSHH-FM will not be responsible for any typographical or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other announcements or materials relating to the contest.
11. DISCLAIMERS: By participating, contestants acknowledge and agree that WSHH-FM, Turkey Hill Dairy, Kuhn’s Market, The Mall at Robinson, The Shops at Station Square, Carmike Cinemas, Isaly’s, Tampa Bay & Company and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and the officers, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the contest entities) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from the acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of any prize, travel to and from any contest-related activity, participation in the contest, erroneous contest announcements or printing, mailing, or distribution errors, and any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these official rules.
12. SPONSORS: The contest is being conducted by WSHH-FM, and is sponsored by Turkey Hill Dairy, Kuhn’s Market, The Mall at Robinson, The Shops at Station Square, Carmike Cinemas, Isaly’s, and Tampa Bay & Company. Anyone may request a copy of the complete contest rules by writing to: Chris Shovlin – Director of Marketing and Promotion – WSHH-FM – 900 Parish Street – 3rd Floor – Green Tree – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – 15220, or by visiting the WSHH-FM web site at www.wshh.com. Questions regarding the contest may also be directed to Chris Shovlin by telephone at 412-875-9500 extension 244 during regular business hours.
Direct any questions regarding our station contest rules to:
Director of Marketing and Promotion
Renda Broadcasting Corporation
900 Parish Street – 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
(412) 875-9500 extension 244
(412) 875-9570 FAX
WSHH-FM-RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION - PITTSBURGH
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
2. WSHH / WJAS / WMNY, (the station) will announce when the contest or promotion begins and ends.
a. Listen to the station for details on how to participate. For contests utilizing entry forms, entries must be filled out completely. Only one name per entry is permitted. Official entry blanks must be used; photocopies are ineligible.
b. For phone-in contests: The station is not responsible for any telephone malfunctions or problems affecting a contestant's attempts to call the station within the required time.
c. For contest entries via mail: the station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated, wrongly-delivered, postage due, illegible, or untimely entries.
d. For contest entries via the internet: the station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties, or other technical glitches.
4. Contests are generally open to all station listeners who are U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation and its stations, employees of all other Pittsburgh market media companies including radio stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
5. Listeners are eligible to win a station contest only once every 30 days; and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
b. For internet contests: To enter on-line you must complete each required field on the on-line entry form.
6. Some prizes, or prize certificates, must be picked up at the offices of the station at 900 Parish Street - Green Tree - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 15220. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 90 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, winner will be informed that the prize will be sent. In that case, therefore, winner assumes the risk of prize arrival. The station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate. The station assumes no liability for prizes, including tickets to concerts and/or events that are cancelled or postponed by any promoter or artist. The station assumes no liability for gift certificates for products or services that are no longer available and/or being offered, (as in the case of a restaurant or merchant going out of business after the contest airs on the station). The station will not offer substitute prizes.
7. Listen to the station for details on grand prize or contest prizes and their values. All other incidental expenses associated with the grand prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions.
8. Listen to the station for information on selection of prize winners and/or grand prize winner, if applicable.
9. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or the equivalent) for any prize valued at $600 or more.
10. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
11. a. Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by the station. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner(s) will agree to hold the station, Renda Broadcasting Corporation, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
11. b. For internet contests: the station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the station's website (wshh.com / 1320wjas.com / wmnyradio.com), or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
12. The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
13. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, The offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
14. All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
15. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
16. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, at WSHH/WJAS/WMNY Radio - Renda Broadcasting Corporation - 900 Parish Street - 3rd Floor - Pittsburgh, PA - 15220. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address).
Director of Marketing and Promotion
Renda Broadcasting Corporation
900 Parish Street - 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
(412) 875-9500 extension 244
(412) 875-9570 FAX Cshovlin@wshh.com