MessFest at Carnegie Science Center has become a tradition unlike any other. Where else can you take the kids and tell them to go ahead and get as messy as they want? Here’s a few of the fun activities at this year’s MessFest:
• Get your hands on globs of oobleck and gooey slime
• Turn an egg into an “egg-stranaut”…then launch it into the air to see what happens
• Play with your food during the pi-eating race
• Concoct some sidewalk Chalk to take home
• Create your own masterpiece with finger-paint
• Discover some awesome explosive reactions!
• And so much more!
Doors open at 10 am. Go to www.carnegiesciencecenter.org for more messy details!
MessFest at Carnegie Science Center just gets bigger, messier, and LOUDER every year!
WARNING: Don’t dress up – YOU WILL GET MESSY!
Free with Carnegie Science Center admission.