Thousand Dollar Thursdays
Listen to WISH 99.7FM on Thursdays for the phrase, “Time now for 'Thousand Dollar Thursdays' on WISH 99.7FM." Be the 60th nationwide caller at 1-888-725-2345 to win $1,000 cash. Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MELISSA DEANER OF BEECHVIEW – A 2013 WINNER OF THOUSAND DOLLAR THURSDAYS ON WISH 99.7, PRESENTED BY HEARTLAND HOMES!
| RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
$1,000 THURSDAYS CONTEST RULES
||Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and stations, including WSHH-FM in Pittsburgh (the company) will conduct a phone-in contest known as “Thousand Dollar Thursdays” (the contest) concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations in various states. The contests may air on all or just select Renda Broadcasting Corporation stations. At WSHH-FM, the participating sponsor of the contest is Heartland Homes.
|The list of the stations participating in this contest, to be executed Jan. 16, 2014 through April 3, 2014, appears on the last page of these rules.
1. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
2. To enter, participants will listen to one of the participating radio stations over the air for instructions for when to call the designated contest number: 888-725-2345.
3. The participating stations will announce, on the air, when each contest begins and ends with this statement: “Time now for ‘Thousand Dollar Thursdays on (station). Be the 60th nationwide caller at 888-725-2345 to win $1,000 cash. Call 888-725-2345 now to win…and good luck from (station)”.
4. There will be only one winner of each contest conducted.
5. Since this is a call-in contest, a telephone is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges, including the 888 exchange being used for this contest, may experience call connection problems. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
6. The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of one of the stations conducting the contest.
7. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
8. Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests, and employees of Heartland Homes are neither eligible to participate nor win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
9. Qualified participants are eligible to win a station contest only once every 30 days; and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
10. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or equivalent) with regard to the $1,000 prize.
11. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
12. The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
13. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
14. All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
15. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
The stations participating in the contest are:
16. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, Renda Broadcasting Corporation - 900 Parish Street – 4th Floor - Pittsburgh, PA - 15220. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address).
Vice President – Renda Broadcasting Corporation
WSHH and WJAS
900 Parish Street – 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
(412) 875-9570 FAX
On Air Now
12AM - 5AM