Listen to WISH 99.7 FM Monday through Friday for the WISH WORKDAY SONG OF THE DAY on WISH 99.7 FM.
RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION AND
WISH 99.7 FM CONTEST RULES
Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and stations, including WSHH-FM in Pittsburgh (the company) will conduct a phone-in contest known as “WISH Workday Song of the Day” (the contest). The “WISH Workday Song of the Day” contest will occur weekdays (Monday – Friday) from Monday, April 16, 2018 through Friday, May 11, 2018.
- No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of WSHH-FM, who is the station conducting the contest.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests are neither eligible to participate nor win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
- To enter, participants will listen to the participating radio station(s) over the air for instructions for when to call the designated contest number: 412-333-WISH (9474). This “cue-to-call” will occur between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern on weekdays – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- WSHH-FM will announce, on the air, a “cue-to-call,” followed by the ‘Song of the Day.” Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, caller number 25 on WISH 99.7 wins $500 cash. As an example: “It’s the WISH Workday Song of the Day on Today’s WISH 99.7. Call 412-333-WISH (9474) and be the 25th caller now to win…and good luck from WISH 99.7.”
- Contestants are only eligible to participate if they, or an immediately family member living in the same household, have not won any prize on WSHH-FM in the 30 days prior to the current contest day. Additionally, contestants, or an immediate family member living in the same household, are not eligible to participate if they have won a major contest prize (valued $600 or more) in 6 months prior to the current contest day.
- The 25th caller (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) will be verified as qualified by station personnel answering the designated contest number.
- There will be a total of 20 weekday contests conducted from Monday, April 16, 2018 through Friday, May 11, 2018. Each qualified and confirmed daily contest winner will receive the $500 prize. Each qualified and confirmed winner will be caller number 25 and correctly identify that day’s WISH Workday Song of the Day.
- Since this is a call-in contest, a telephone is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
- The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
- All prizes awarded to parties at the offices of the station in which the verified winner called. Prize may be claimed two (2) weeks from the actual date of winning.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, Renda Broadcasting Corporation – 900 Parish Street – Suite 400 – Pittsburgh, PA – 15220. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address).
Vice President – Renda Broadcasting Corporation
900 Parish Street – Suite 400
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220